Young nudism picture

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nude indian models art

Being asmart-ass, I toldher, "Okay then,I want toshave your pussybare."

Nurse Paula wrapped her hand aroundmy semi-hard cockand began torub it, workingthe cream intomy sensitive skin.This hardened mecompletely and increasedmy shame. Hereshe was, aprofessional, trying todo her jobbeing forced todeal with apatient who couldn'tcontrol his libido.I couldn't askher to stopand the onlynoise I wasable to makesounded sexual. Itried to layreal still andthink non-sexual thoughts.I "You littlehellcat!" He bitout and kissedher brutally, histongue thrusting intoher mouth onlyto withdraw ashis teeth bitinto her lowerlip. Angrily, sheclawed him, andhis hips pushed deeper inside her.His hands tangledin her hair,clenching and tuggingthe silky strands.

"And she didn'tfreak?"

"Don't worry Pierre,I'll take good care of her!We'll try notto put toomuch of adent in yourbankbook! Bye guys!Have fun girls!Happy birthday Cindy!"

Ifelt the headof Bernie's monstrouscock parting mywet pussy lips as I tookLeroy into mycum coated mouth.

"Yourwish is mycommand, sexy."

Janet wascompletely swept away by what Jameshad done. Shefelt his powerfullips on hersand then shestarted to kisshim back.

I readilyagreed as Igot up, obtainedseveral warm washcloths from the bathroomand sponged usboth down. Wepulled the wetsheet from thebed, and laydown, cuddling underthe comforter aswe drifted offin each other'sarms.

I didas he required.He lowered thetop half andheard him latchit into place.The edges ofthe holes werecovered with acushion of foamfirmly holding myhead and twohands in place.I found Ihad been nearlybent over ninetydegrees at thewaist, so mytorso on downwas totally exposed to him. Hetook each ofmy ankles oneat a timepulling them outwardabout 3 feetfrom one anotherand felt himstrapping them tosome kind ofholder.

He stood atthe foot ofthe bed, watchingmy growing discomfort,offering no reassurance.He started atthe edge ofmy denim shorts and cut upeach leg, thenhe cut just below the zipper.He cut upmy tank top,then cut eachflimsy strap. Hepulled away mytattered clothing, andstared at myalmost naked body.He cut thethin side straps of my panties,then pulled themoff my body.

Shudderingfrom the sheerthrill of itall, he gentlypushed the headof his cockinto her pussy.She was wetand received hismember gratefully, themuscles of hercunt almost suckingat him, drawinghim deeper. Becomingsuddenly bored ofteasing her, hedrove forward, pushingever inch ofhis thick cock into her. Shetensed under hishands, the rapidassault of hersex becoming intenselypainful for asecond, followed bywaves of pleasureas he filledup every inchof her.

I trippedover my feetas I halfran to theback of thestore, my feetclapping loudly onthe stone-tile flooras I triedto not falland slide intoa table. Igot to thedoor and tooka deep breath before opening itup. My cockwas already half-hard,but what Isaw finished thejob. Shelby wassitting on thetop of adesk in anoffice just offthe kitchen. Herleft leg foot was on thedesk beside her,her pink lacethong swinging fromone of hertoes, her jeanswere in apuddle on thechair directly belowthem. Her leftleg was drapedoff the sideof the desk,her foot onthe handle ofone of thedrawers of thedesk. She wasleaning back onboth of herarms, her chestthrust out withher puffy brownish-pinknipples standing slightly.Her hat wasstill on herhead, but amass of strayhair had fallenfrom it andseveral thick locks trailed down herneck to herchest. All ofit drew mein closer tothe junction ofher thighs.

"Please.. Ididn't..didn't mean it!I just wanted to experiment..experiment forfun! I triedto plead withDan, grabbing hisleft leg andkneeling in frontof him.

Ittook me anotherforty minutes tobreak down thesmaller telescopes andlock everything downand then Iwas on myway, backing mylittle red convertible out of lotwhere only theteachers and advancedstudents could park.I was hotand a littlesweaty and thelate spring air was really warm even at 1A.M. I waswearing a thincalf length dress over silk pantiesand a brathat did upin the frontand I don'tknow what devilinspired me butbefore I gotin the carI undid mydress all theway. I hadto drive twenty-fivemiles down apaved road offof the interstatethat almost noone ever droveand I knewI would havetime to enjoythe breeze. Butfor some reasonI turned awayfrom the interstate,towards the desertand floored thecar till Iwas going agood twenty milesover the speedlimit.

"Well show themin, you ineffectualponce. You dotry me, youknow."

I reared back,and gave herone last thrust.My cock erupted,filling her withhot cum. Shepushed back, moaningand throbbing withher own orgasms.I reached aroundand felt hercock. It wascovered with herown pre-cum, andI quickly strokedher off thean orgasm ofher own.

"IfI was afew years younger,I'd think you'reeither sending meto some outof the wayboarding school...or yoursimply bringing meout here tokill me andhope those peoplefrom CSI mightfind me oneof these daysafter the vultureshave picked mybones," Lindsey croaked,her eyes focusingon the approachingdriveway to theranch house's property.

couldn't though,because she wasturned slightly towardsme and bentover. Her nurse'suniform fell open slightly and Icould see thetops of heramazing breasts. Theywere so fulland round. Shewore a laceywhite bra thatI could seethe very topof.

By the timewe left, wehad fucked andsucked every guythere, plus eachother. Maybe Ishould have feltbad about beingsuch a slut,but I suredidn't! I plannedto have plentymore slutty funwith Jenny bymy side.

"Ijust thought I'dhire us aplaymate for theweekend and makeit a holidayto remember. Whatdo you think?"I asked.

The fingersof my lefthand pinched andpulled my hardnipples while theright toyed withmy sopping wetpussy. I slippeda finger deepinside of meand gasped loudly.While I movedmy finger inand out ofmy wet, steaminghot pussy, Ibegan to rubmy sex-swollen clit.Harsh gasps ofpleasure came frommy open mouth,as I slowlyloved my pussy.When I pusheda second fingerinside of myslipper wet love channel, I nearlyscreamed with delight.

Rayleneagain was imagingher audience asall males andshe felt tempted to remove hertop to givethem all aflash of hernaked breasts. Justthen a sirenwent off andBrutus reared up,almost throwing Raylene off his back.Instincts took control and Raylene grabbed tightly to thesaddlehorn and heldfirm with herlegs. Her momentaryshout of panicalerted the crownuntil Brutus lowered his body andeverything returned tonormal. The audienceoooh'd and aaah'dand then applaudedand cheered wildly.

Theyobeyed and Iwatched in amazementas they toreat Paris' expensive clothes, ripping hertop off andtossing it toone side, yankingoff her expensivelace bra sothat her titsexploded forth likean unfretted pairof expensive beachballs.

I did notknow whether toleave or continuetalking. My facefelt flush withsexual hunger. Howfar was Iwilling to go?

Icouldn't believe mycollege and lawschool grad daughter was asking aquestion you'd expectto hear froma high school girl. "No honey,of course not,why do youask such aquestion?"

As many ofyou know myhusband and Iare big football fans, college football on a fallSaturday afternoon. Thetrees are turning,crank up thefireplace, few friendsover to watchone of thebig games, sweaterweather, yes lifeis good. Ona day likethat the baris stocked andthe little finger food with chipsand dip isset up foreveryone to stufftheir face with.I never touchthe stuff, howdo you thinkI keep this40 x 23x 38! Myhusband had informedme he washaving some ofthe guys fromthe club overto watch thegame on Saturdayand since itwas just themand no wives,I had madeplans to dosomething with oneof my girlfriends that afternoon.About 30 minutes before the guyswere to arrivemy girl friend called and toldme she hadto get toher office, sometype of problemhad come upand could wedo a raincheck.

"I don't knowwhat to saygirls." I confessedas we walkedfrom the masterbath to mybedroom.

On the rideto her houseshe told mehow much shehad enjoyed theafternoon and eveningand that itwas good toget out ofthe house anddo something.

We thenwent to thebedroom and hadanother fantastic sessionof fucking andsucking each other.Of course Cindywas getting themost orgasms! Afterwe had fuckedand sucked hersilly, I decidedit was timeto see howfar she wouldgo with herloving sex. Igot up andwent to thebathroom and gotsome KY jellyand came back.

"Dunno, about twelveI suppose," liedMarie.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home