Young nudism picture

Monday, January 14, 2008

Mariah carey nude chat

"No problem."

Mariahwas wearing simple clothes for thephoto shoot. Shedidn't want people to recognize heron the street.My trusted friendPhillip Craig wasbehind the camera.He was ahighly regarded professional photographer who didwork for NationalGeographic and Timemagazines before apowerful cocaine addiction ruined his brilliantcareer. He lovedmy idea, myvision for theworld to see.He thought CelebrityFacials was agreat idea. Iwatched him lookover Mariah. Shewas in aplain white shirt and shorts. Shewas smiling widelywith her beautifulsmile, her dazzlingwhite teeth weresparkling "Why doesDaddy still havehis cloths on?Mommy wants tomake love. Doesn'tDaddy want tomake love toMommy, and squirthis cum intoher pussy?"

"Here wego Mom. Takemy cock andsuck me off."

She saw hownervous he was."I wonder ifStacey is avirgin?" she mused.She found thatprospect very thrilling.She was soexcited at thepossibility of takingthe young man'svirginity she decidedto cast caution to the wind.She moved closerto the tremblingyoung man andput her armsaround him. "I'llbet Bobby didn'ttell you allof the thingshe does forme," she said,her voice husky."Did he, Stacey?"

Thetea was readyand there weresome sandwiches, whichshe had preparedand kept, sheled him tothe living room and placed thetray on acenter table asthey sat facingeach other.

"Tell me."

"Oh,you told himyou knew thatwe fucked? Washe embarrassed thatyou knew?"

During thistime, my cockhad begun tothrob. Being blindfoldedonly heightened thesensual feeling ofbeing shaved, andI my cockwas aching. However,what happened nextI was notready for. Ihad assumed thatthe hand thatled me tothe bedroom, appliedthe shaving cream,shaved me, andthen applied thelotion had allbeen the samehand, which wasmy wife's hand.

Walkingquickly, she enteredhis room tofind him waiting,already naked. Onhis night standthere were severaltoys, one lookedlike a pingpong paddle, theother was obviouslya whip, andthe last lookedlike a blackriding crop. Seeingthe objects there,her eyes widenedand she startedmaking frantic sounds around the gag.

*******

Carolyn took herthings into theother room acrossthe hall. Italked with thegirls and watchedthem unpack. AsCindy unpacked herbras and panties,she would holdthem up forme to see.I didn't makeany response, butI did feela stirring inmy crotch fromlooking at herlacy undies.

"Ahh, ahh,ahhh," Karen groanedin time tohis short thrusts.

Bythe time theyarrived at thecabin, Dolly wasnext to frozen.They had notstopped to allowher to puther coat onand she wasnumb from thewind and cold.They hooted andhollered when theysaw their preyhad been capturedand with cheeringin anticipation offucking all nightand for aslong as shecould hold out.The big manwho had heron his bikewas called, "Moose"by his friends.They all wentby nicknames soDolly could notidentify any names,if by chancethey ever lefther go. Now,Moose picked Dolly up by herwaist like asack of wheatand carried herinto the cabin.Tossing her ona unmade bed,he surveyed theobject of theirhunt. Dolly layin frozen stupor as the restof the menclambered into thesmall cabin.

Mrs.Bascomb gave hera few morewistful spanks, asshe herself hadnot been allowedto administer Catalina'sSabbath day spanking in weeks now.Longingly she lookedat Catalina's roundedbottom with thephallus protruding fromher love hole.She sighed andthen retrieved somelard from thekitchen and oileddown the smallerphallus. This sheunceremoniously shoved intoCatalina's anus, andthen she abruptlystood her up.As Catalina tried to stand steadilyand gracefully, Mrs.Bascomb threaded anotherchain through thetwo rings onthe ends ofthe phalluses, whichwere still visiblyprotruding from Catalina'sholes, led thechain through thefront of thegarment, and thenpadlocked it.

Igot some moneyfrom her andwent straight tothe market. Inthe way Ithought about mymother and whatshe did today.My mom isbeautiful woman withvoluptuous body. Sheis 5ft.4" inheight and weightsaround 70 Kgs.She has excellentboobs, which arealways eager tocome out althoughI have neverseen them, butI can imaginetheir size withher cleavage &bra, which isof 38D approximately.She has gotvery good hips,which are shapedlike an apple,although I sawthem only today.She has verysmooth legs withno hair onit. She hasgot very smoothskin with seductiveeyes. But afterthe death ofmy father shedoes not makeuptoo much. Notonly I loveas a momnow I wantto love heras my womantoo. Now afterthe death ofmy father shehas not muchchoice other thatlooking after meso she isnot in anysexual contact withanybody, now Iwill be fulfillingher desires. Tillnow I wasin the marketand I boughthalf Kg. chickenand 4 beers.I was realhorny now witha strong desireto suck andfuck my mother.

"...Allright...I'm going back to bed."

I feelyour mouth againstmy clit, suckingand licking whilethe sushi rollgoes a littledeeper into mywet cunt. We'vetalked about doingthis, but Ididn't think youwould. "You looklike such atasty little whore.Your clit isso hard, likea small cock.I'm going toeat from youwhore. Tell me,tell me howit feels tobe my dinner."

in theearly afternoon. Shewas staring back at the camera,looking past Phillip Craig.

"Stand and strip,Alan. Take offeverything, put itaway neatly, thenreturn here tome, on yourknees."

I kissedhim, forcing mytongue into hismouth. He seemedto hesitate, thenhis tongue entered my mouth anddid things noother tongue hasdone to mebefore.

"Daddy, Iwant you tofuck me."

Quickly youburrowed your mouthagainst my softnessand I couldfeel your kissesand then yourtongue. You breathlesslyannounced how sweetI tasted. Itried to backup but youstill had onepowerful arm aroundmy hips. Icouldn't help myself,this was exactlywhat I'd neededand without athought my legcame up andover your shoulderexposing my hungrypussy. As youran your tongueover me anddown between mylips, my legtightened over yourshoulder and pulledyou closer. Imoved my handsto your hairand ran myfingers through itfeeling the coarsefullness of itas I pulledyour head tome.

Both women weremoaning and wrigglingas the warmwater sprayed againstour bodies. Mysister's pussy waswet with herjuices and hotagainst my tongueas I exploredher inner regions when she splatteredmy face withan explosive orgasm.Kelly screamed outand nearly fell off the benchas she wastaken by herown orgasm.

The envelopehad the samekiss on itas before, butwas sealed withwax. I openedit; it wasa real letter,a solid pageof her neat,flowing script. Iread it inan increasing blur,as its importsunk in.

"I hadto pull alot of stringsto get thatmachine for you,"he said, "alot." He stoodup and tookhis shirt offrevealing a rollingstomach and hairychest. He unzippedhis pants andlet his peniscome into theopen. It washard and risingup and downjerkily. He tookhis pants offand stood there,naked in thereflection of streetlamps below. "Ineed compensation, Martin,for my trouble."He wrapped hisright hand aroundhis penis, gaveone slow stroke,then looked atthe table nextto my bed.

Ayoung man dressed all in simpleblack was stretchedout on oneof the twocots. He hada Bible openon his chestand an emptybottle loosely held in one danglinghand. The furniturewas plain, almoststark, and theonly decoration onthe walls wasa plain wooden cross. It lentthe chamber amonastic feeling.

ButHand was toogood and Iwas too hot.I just couldn'twait, I neededrelease. My cockstarted exploding. Ahuge shot ofmilk shot acrossthe shower andhit the marblewall. Spurt afterspurt flew out.There were fiveor six bigshots, more thanI had evercum in mylife.

We allwent inside. WhileSarah was helpingSabine with herbath I prepareddinner. I puton a videofor Sabine andpoured Sarah andmyself a glassof wine.

The nextgirl in linewas a petiteblond with longringlets and achildlike face andfigure. Miss Dorahad called herBebe. She wasreported on andawarded full food,a pastry forsomething that Leahmissed and hotwater.

Richard could onlynod in complianceas the soundof leather slapping against the man'sbare flesh continued.

Debra walked upto Matt andsaid, "If thisis based onperformance, I've gotsome investigating todo." Matt apparentlyhad no problemcooperating in thatinvestigation. Debra bentover at thewaist and tookMatt's penis intoher mouth. Shehad him erectin no time.I think Lisa surprised everyone whenshe walked overand laid downbehind Debra. Shereached up andpulled Debra's hipsdown over herface and beganto eat herpussy. Jen wasnot going tobe left out.She walked overand pulled Mattout of hischair. She laidhim down onthe deck andsquatted over hisface. As hebegan eating Jen'cunt, Bryan andI realized wewere running outof options. Bryanwalked over andoffered his cockto Jen. Sheaccepted him intoher mouth. Igot up andstroked my cocka couple times on my wayto Lisa.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home