Young nudism picture

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Erotic art nude photos

I wonderif I'll beathim there, orif he'll bewaiting for me.

'Doyou know thata commercial spot hasn't run almostan hour?' Isnapped at Jim.He just lookedme right inthe eyes anddead panned 'don'ttake that tonewith me bitch.''Did you justcall me abitch?' I shoutedincredulously, taking astep toward himand having everyintention of slappingthe taste outof his foulmouth. 'Did IBetty told herdaughter: "I'll callhim and ask.If we haveto go downthe night beforewe'll do it.But I thinkhe can helpyou out withthis Angie Ireally do."

I gotup from betweenher legs andI scooted overher leg sothat I wasat right angleto her body.The new positionafforded me betteraccess to herclit -- itseemed to fitbetter in mymouth from theside than itdid from betweenher legs andI was betterable to thrustmy finger intoher pussy whilesucking on herclit.

"Geez, it's prettyhot in there,huh?" she said.

Iwas in bigtrouble.

No bra today.Keep it simple.Just a plainwhite a-shirt--a 'wifebeater'--to go underher leather jacket.Classic. She smoothedthe thin ribbedfabric over herbreasts and admiredthe impression herpierced nipples madeagainst the cloth.Yep, the 'girls'were at attention.Gathering her flowingcurls in onehand, she slippedthe knot ofhair through theclasp of aball cap, anddonned her sunglasses."You look fucking hot," she saidout loud, admiringherself in themirror. Lorie took a final biteof the appleand tossed thecore in thebasket, grabbed herkeys and strodeout the door.The warm Springmorning air engulfed her as sheswung her legover the saddleof the bikeand started it.She gunned theengine, adjusted thechoke, clicked thelever into first,and pulled outher driveway intotraffic, heading eastinto the sun,towards the Wolf'shouse.

My hips pushhard against youas I helplesslycum. I moanand hang againstyour strong armsholding me up,utterly lost inthe orgasm. Youjust hold me,enjoying.

"Hi Chris, niceto meet you."She replied

And Iwant so muchmore, but Iknow you maystill be sensitive.So I tentativelyand carefully kiss you.

Daddy rarelyever had dinnerat home. Asa workaholic, eatingat the dinernear his officemeant he couldget an extrafew hours ofwork in eachday. He wouldget home atseven or eighteach evening andwhen the frontdoor opened I'dgo to thekitchen and pourhim a Scotch.

"Huh," I said.

Scholtzhad met hiswife at aRed Cross dance before shipping offto the Pacificwhere he earneda Bronze Starand two PurpleHearts while fightingthe Japanese inWWII. According towhat I rememberof my owngrandfather's dinner timetales of hisexploits in thewar, Scholtz's Germansurname must havebeen worn morecomfortably in thePacific than itwould have beenin the Europeantheater. Scholtz came back and marriedthe young lady who had dancedwith him, MaryKleine. They boughta cookie-cutter townhouseon a GIloan and arookie's salary. Itwas nestled inbetween two identicalhouses, in anicer D.C. neighborhoodthan either Welshor I hadinherited. He walkeda concrete beatfor nearly 20years before takingover his wife'sfamily's business. Mary'sfather had becometoo old torun the business.His son hadnever came backfrom Korea andhis grandson hadnever returned fromVietnam. After Scholtzretired from thepolice force, hetook over thebusiness and learnedthe trade fromhis father-in-law. Thefather-in-law soon died,joining his sonand grandson. Themother-in-law went southto Florida toslowly bake inthe sun. Shedidn't last longeither and tenyears later thedaughter, his wife,joined them all.That left himwith a familybusiness and nofamily, except forthose who workedfor him. Hetook better care of them thanthe teamsters didof their ownmembers. When Welshhad finished speaking,he had coveredeverything I wouldneed to knowin the folderand the detailsthat he knewpersonally.

'Wilt thou take Jesus Christ asthy only husband,to love andto cherish, andto obey noother whilst youdo live. Tojoin him inholy wedlock untildeath reunites youin his Kingdomof Heaven?'

I clutchyour ass andspread you startingyou dart mytongue in andout of youfaster; she joinsme as weboth work yourpussy. You startto suck harder,gliding your mouthup and downfaster. She glidesthe tip ofher tongue upyour crack toyour back asI start thrustingmy face inand out againstyou. You clutchmy cock withyour hands asyou ram yourmouth up anddown. The tipof her tongueglides all theway up yourback to yourneck. She startsto bite andsuck your neck,her hands reaching around and clutchingyour tits. Ipull my tongueout of youand start tosuck as oneof my handsstarts to rubher pussy. AsI start toslide my fingerin and outof her pussy,you pull awayfrom my faceand turn around.Rubbing your pussyagainst my cockyou start tokiss my chest.Continuing to fingerfuck her asshe lays flat,my free handgrabs your hairand pulls yourhead up tomy face fora kiss. Youpush yourself upand slide mycock into youas you startto ride itup and downslowly. She getsup on herhands and kneeand straddles myface as shestarts to suckon your nipples.My hands spread her as Istart to lickslowly. The hardershe sucks yournipples the harderyou slide downon my cock.

Ipassed it toher. She thumbedthrough the pagesand found apictorial of aman and awoman having kissing,fondling each otherand having sex.She held itopen for meto see. "Okay,you're saying thatif I'd loosenup, look atpictures like thisand shut offthe negative judgements,I'd probably endup wanting tohave sex withyou more often?"

"Whocares, you slut,"I replied. Ipulled her closeto me underthe spray andripped her pantiesoff. They wereso flimsy thatthey almost meltedaway under thespray. I ranmy hands allover her wet,silky skin, feelingher boobs, graspingthe soft roundness of her hips,and gripping herfirm butt.

st-st-st-st-stutter, Mrs.Auden?' said theobnoxious prick. 'Nowwhy don't youclear out ofhere, and goback to whatyour pencil pushing… that isunless you wantto help medry off'. Icouldn't believe thathe had theaudacity to challengemy managerial authority like that. Iwas so madthat I wasshaking. I hissedthrough clenched teeth,'I don't carehow good yourratings have been,you bastard! I'mgoing to haveyour job forthis,' I shoutedon the vergeof incoherent rage.'Insubordination and leavingthe broadcast both,while you aresupposed to bedoing a liveshow, are reasonenough to justifyyour termination!'

Shegrinned at herlast statement, andhe joined herin it. Herpoint was welltaken, right nowthe main importancewasn't that theproduct worked perfectly,just that itexisted, something thathis type Apersonality had troublerealizing.

"Damn Injun! Why'dthey have tosend you outhere anyway?" agentSilverton sneers athim. Agent O'Donovanis silent.

Smiling coylyat me youslowly lift yourshirt over yourhead. You moveyourself up mybody and straddleme rubbing yourself against myhardness. Leaning downyou place yourhands on eitherside of myhead and offeryour breasts tomy hungry mouth.Eagerly I wrapmy lips aroundyour hard nipple sucking it intomy mouth. Scrapingmy teeth acrossit I inhalesharply causing cold air to rushacross it. Youmoan with thesensation of yournipple hardening betweenmy teeth. Mytongue circles yournipple as yourhead goes back and forth, youreyes closed asyou enjoy thesensation. Our hipsstart to grindtogether both ofus wanting whatis inevitable.

Herpink lips parted and emitted asoft laugh. Herbaby blue eyes sparkled when shedid that.

"Hey, Pam!"An arm re-appearedat the window,hand opening andshutting. "Give themto me now,----quickly!"

"She died lastyear."

"Thought about fuckingyou last night,"I say inher ear. Sheblushes. Damn Ilove that. Thoughtabout her leaningover me. Feelingmy cock again.Fantasied I grabbedher head, pushedher mouth downon my cock.She was fightingme. Trying toget it out.The more shestruggled, the harderI held herdown on it.Turned me on.I came allover the floorin my room.

Nowon her kneesand with legsstill trembling fromanother orgasm, Kaytilted her cum-stainedface back andagain opened hermouth wide. Adam'scock was softeningvisibly and thistime it waseasier for herto get thehead into hermouth.

"How about thisbarbecue, then?" Isaid.

"No." she triedto pull away again. He pushedher roughly ontothe couch again,climbed on herlegs, and heldher arms aboveher head. Hepulled her skirtup and slidinto her asshe was stillsopping wet. Hepumped into herand used hisspare hand topull the dresshigher so hecould suck onher nipples. Despitethe tears continuing to roll downher face shemoaned softly fromhim inside andon top ofher. He pumpedfaster and harder."No." she criedand shook herhead but itfell on deafears. She felther walls tighten.He blasted hisseed into heras she came.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home