Young nudism picture

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Nude clubs beach hawaii

When Iwent down tothe small town beach, seeking refuge from the heatand the continual,ceaseless pounding ofmy own mentalfrustration, they werethere - whitegrace, their necksbent in thatfamiliar silhouette. Therewere two ofthem, obviously together- I triedto remember -did egrets matefor life? Iwalked down tothe beach, tryingto act oblivious to their existence,trying not tofrighten them -as I approached,though, they flewaway - overthe party boatscruising the harbor,over the smallfishing craft. Iwatched them, fora second, butthey were gonequickly. I walkedinto the shallowsof the river,feeling the grittypebbles under myfeet, spring seaweeddancing around mytoes. I wasraised swimming incold, Minnesota lakes"You want myhelp?" Jenny almostscreamed. "Are youcrazy?"

Lyle's fingers trembled as they punchedin the long-sincememorized sequence ofnumbers. With eachdigit entered, thesense of emptinessgrew lighter.

"Okay."

I slida little moreinside. Paula wasgrunting now witheach breath -teeth clenched, fightingback her orgasm.Slowly sliding inside I relished everyinch of hertight, hot pussy spasming around me.She, moaning andgrunting, arched upat me asI filled her.

Catherine,was an tallex-model who gottired of beinggroped and cheatedout of herpay. She hadsnapped one dayand broken thefingers of aphotographer. After yearsof holding herpee while ona photo shoot,Catherine had extremelystrong sphincter muscles.Adrian had coercedher into havingsex and shehad let mefinger fuck herpussy. While hewas drooling overher 34B titties,she had quicklyclamped down onhis fingers breaking them. Word hadgotten around andshe had beenrecruited by PUSSY,INC.

Well Imessed around withit for afew minutes, usingsome of myplumbing tools, thengot pissed offand threw it."Piece of shit!!"I yelled. Iwent over andpicked it upand put thecover back onit. As Iwas stupidly pointingit at theTV and pushingthe useless buttons,my girlfriend Kimberly walked in.

"Well, Ido like himyeah," Paul, confesseda little embarrassed.

"Andafter these eightmonths? I canbe my oldself again?"

I pushyou forward andunzip my pants.I take myhard cock inhand and slideit up betweenyour pussy lips.I can feelyou trembling asyou say, "fuckme now hard,hard. Shove yourcock up inmy cunt. Fuckmy slut pussy.Take me, useme baby. Fuckme good!!!" Ithrust in hard,one deep motion.Your body shudders against my cockas I pushagainst your ass.My cock buried deep into yourhot cunt. Igrab your hipsand begin anice penetrating smooth friction inside ofyou. You takein the sensations,panting and grindingback against me.We started pumpingeach other, hardand fast, hardand fast. Ipause for amoment and reacharound and ripopen your blouse.Your tits fall out against thewindow and bounceagainst it asI pound intoyou. Fucking you,my cock throbbing in you asI thrust inand out. Thecar is rockingas I workyour body.

However, allgood things mustcome to anend. It wasa good thing and she keptcoming right tothe end onevery stroke beforeburying her nosein my pubichair again, and--Iwas cumming, soI guess thatproves it.

Alan explained about the clubride. "Forget that,"he told her,"Do you wantto ride withme? I'll blowoff that otherthing."

"Honey, I spentfour years inhigh school andfour years incollege fighting thestereo-type. Believe mewhen I saythat my 3.8GPA doesn't getnear the attentionthat my thirty-eightchest does."

Sharon hadnever had areal gun pointed at her beforeand she felther knees grow weak. "I'm ateacher here sameas he is."Jeremy seemed tobe the leader.At least hewas the onewith the gunand doing allthe talking. "OKsweetie, give meyour purse. Andyou," he pointedat Kevin, "giveme your wallet."He kept thegun on Kevinas the bigman reached inhis back pocket.With shaking hands,Sharon handed overher purse. "Nowempty your fuckinpockets." Kevin tookeverything from hispockets and placedit on thetable.

The small roomwas filled withone examining table,one plastic chair,one free standingcoat rack andtwo white countersanchored to thewalls. Above thecounters glass cabinets stored gauze andtongue depressors.

Sheremembered the angleof the doorwayto the kitchenand standing nextto the sofathat her motherhad been asleepon less thanan hour ago.Susan could seeonly their headsas they layon the faded,dirty linoleum, hisface obliterating hers,his teeth clenched,his eyes closed,one of hishands holding bothof hers aboveher head.

"Oh,and who mightthat be?" askedTern.

After the danceended Lisa andBrad returned fromthe dance floor and Brad orderedanother round ofdrinks.

- the temperature,the seaweed, thepebbles - havenever bothered me.It was stillearly spring; theShrewsbury was stillcold. There wereno other swimmers.I walked inup to mywaist, feeling mythighs numb just for an instance.It didn't matter- it washot, and Iwanted the coldwater. Somehow, theShrewsbury always feellike silk tome - perhapsonly in comparisonto the rougherwaters of theAtlantic, just there,roaring on theother side ofthe spit knownas Sandy Hook.I dove intothe water, feelingthe rush ofthe cold water,the silky feel of the river.When I surfaced,I was laughing- it wasthe first dipof the season.It was wonderful.

Iwas about tocum, and triedto push naked lady off, thinkingno girl wouldwant that inher mouth. Sheknew what washappening, and uttereda muffled "Nnnoooo,"fighting me tokeep my meatin her mouthuntil suddenly Ipopped, squirting threeor four streamsinto her mouthlike only ahealthy 18-year oldcan produce. Sheseemed to loveit and tookit all, pushingher pussy harder and harder intomy face witheach squirt untilI thought Iwas going tosmother. And herthighs were squeezingthe sides ofmy head sohard that Ihad visions ofmy head bursting like a ripemelon.

The food came 2 hours laterand we atetogether in thedining room. Iwanted desperately tobring up thesubject of Marilyn,and what Ihad the feelingshe wanted fromDaddy, but Ididn't know how.It was reallybothering me, becauseI had heardfrom people atDaddy's business thatshe was agold digger. ButI didn't knowhow to sayit to Daddy,and that wasunusual because Icould tell Daddy anything! Then anotherdark thought crossed my mind. Whatwas she doingover here today?I thought aboutit…and my stomachchurned. Was shetrying to seducemy daddy? Hehadn't been withanyone since mymother died...ten yearsago! Then anotherthought came tome. My daddyhas needs likea man. Whatif… I nearlychoked on myfood as Iwas thinking this.Of course, Iunderstood that Daddywas a man,but not thiswoman!

"What was thatbitch I couldn'thear you", asshe slapped myass.

Tears filled hereyes as shetried not togag, and takeBonner's cock asfast as hewanted her to.Bonner called thislove. Hot. Fast.Sex, waiting tobe caught byanyone passing by.Watched by Callis.Bonner called thislove. Then, Bonnerejaculated into herthroat, holding thehead of hiscock against herthorax as hermouth filled withhot meat. Shetried to swallow.But it dribbled.

Eileen was kissingmy neck andblowing in myear. I wasn'tsure I wantedto get involvedin this game,but you don'toften find yourselfwith a beautifulnaked woman throwing herself at you,especially on theside of theroad in themiddle of nowhere.I ran myhands over herbody. I wentslowly, giving bothof them anopportunity to stopme before Icrossed the line,but neither oneof them did.They seemed tobe daring eachother to pushit further.

I wassitting, at mystool, at theCrazy Horse, blowingoff a littlesteam, by workingon my tenthBudweiser. I wasjust coming froma meeting withthe sheriff, oras I alsocall him, Dad.I wasn't realhappy with him,(as is oftenthe case,) becausehe informed methat for thespring I wouldbe working witha Jr. Deputy.It's a programdesigned to takea youth, whohas visited usin the past,some, many times,and work withthem. Sort oflike a bigbrother. We tryto take themunder our wingsand show themthat being onthe right side of the lawis the wayto go, orat least that'sthe theory.

After along, lingering kiss,I lowered herto the ground.Over to theside, Dorothy hadremoved a cushionfrom the couch,so that shemight lay outflat, her legsdangling over theedge. She wassmiling up atIngrid, spreading herlegs wantonly andallowing the fingersof one handto roam lazilyover her clit.Ingrid stood aboveher, gently pinching her own nipplesand licking herlips with anticipation.

AsI sat withjust my socksremoved, I dealtthe next hand;seven card stud.My hole cardswere great, apair of Queens.I dealt outthe first roundof up cards.In order toDarlene, Liz, Becca,and myself weredeuce, three, Jack,and another Queen.I was ingreat shape, therewas no wayI was goingto remove anyclothing this hand.Another round, andmore terrible cards were dealt: four,ten, eight, andan ace forme.

I lookedup at herand smiled. "You'regonna love this."

Later that eveningKristin put thetape from Tom'scamera into hervideo camera, pluggedit into hertelevision, rewound it,and hit play.

"What?"

Iquickly rolled herover and buriedher head ina pillow asI started plowingin to herfrom behind. Assoon as myfirst smack hither ass andshe cried outin pleasure, thedoor was flungopen. There stoodmy beautiful naked wife.

I withdrawand went backout to thegarden. She tooka long timein her bathbut after aboutan hour shecame out withflushed cheeks anda happy smile.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home