Young nudism picture

Monday, December 3, 2007

Women posing nude stripper

Cyrus looked at Tristan. Shelooked out thewindow as well,but she lookedserene. "You aren'tmad at me?"

Shelooked in, andsure enough, therehe was thelight bulb inone hand andher still damppanties in theother. She watchedas he broughtthe crotch ofher undies tohis nose. Shecould hear himinhale as hesniffed in theglory of herscent. She almostcreamed her newpanties when shesaw him flickhis tongue andgive them along healthy lick.Pretending to innocentlywalk in shepurred, And theroom fell silent...

"He'sOK I guess,if you likemen."

Before I getto the meatof this story,let me firsttell you howthis evening cameto be! Mywife of fourteenyears, decided shewanted to getinto something newand more excitingin our sexlife, or shouldI say, lackthere of? Oh,we still hadsex more thanmost married couples of fourteen years,but it wasmore mechanical, andpredictable as hell.I guess looking at the samebodies for allthat time makesone tend tolose something inthe excitement department!

Emilyhad come atleast three timesby now. Shecompletely surrendered toTyrone at lethim use heras he liked.She could onlygasp in pleasureand shame ashe plowed intoher body, overand over again.

"Don'tmake promises youcan't keep," Menaegged him on.Marcus merely sighed.He did indeedhave something specialin mind forher once theygot home. Hopefullyshe wouldn't beexpecting it, althoughshe knew full well what herusual punishment wasfor such insolence.

Mike snatched thetube from heroutstretched fingers andpopped the capopen. He squeezeda liberal amountof the cooljell onto hisfingers then moveddown to herhips. He studiedthe gaping slash of her cuntas Rachel pulled her knees upto give himbetter access. Mikecould see thecrinkled pink skin surrounding her anus.

"Really?"She blushed.

As Ilistened to thisstory, I beganto picture themsitting around watchingan adult movie.I realized thepicture that wasforming in mymind was muchlike the fantasiesI had titillatedmyself with overmuch of thepast school year in the darknessof our roomfirst listening tothe sound ofCarol rubbing offand then laterdoing the samemyself.

If there wasone thing thatEmma hated, itwas doing theselate night shifts.They was neveranyone on thetrain at 11pm,especially on thisroute, but shehad been pressuredinto it byher best friend.She needed themoney though, soshe didn't havemuch of achoice. She steppedon to thetrain, opening thedoor to theback cabin anddropping her bagto the floor.

Shegroaned, making hisprick swell evenmore.

This was it.I took adeep breath. "Well,I like tosee two girlsmake out," Isaid, marveling athow steady Ikept my voice."I like tosee them kissdeeply and withtongue, and Ilike to seelots of tit-play.I also likeoral sex, butnot too much;what I reallyprefer is theforeplay. I don'tlike toys oranal. I likebright red lips and I likedirty talk."

I didn'teven resist. Icouldn't resist. Iwas so readyfor Eric totake control ofmy body onceagain. My pantiescame off quicklyas his fingerbegan to playwith my clit.I closed myeyes at thatpoint loving mybrothers touch.

She isjust a half-inchtaller than awoman should beto wear petite sizes, weighs 115pounds, has natural,firm 36C breasts,and a 19-inchwaist. Her bellyis tight withsoftly defined abs,her legs sculpted with beautiful thigh and calf muscles,and her assis hard andround. In aword, Diana Anglin is breathtaking.

Thinkingit was probablyhow I leftit the nightbefore I rummagedthrough to findthe white silk knickers my husbandhad given mefor my lastbirthday only tofind they weren'tthere, I didn'tremember wearing thembut then again,I generally don'tremember what dayof the weekit is mostof the time,so I slippedon an oldcotton pair, putmy dress onand went downstairsto get onwith the chores.After cleaning andhovering it wasaround half 12,my husband wasat work atthe office andI had amoment to myselfso I putmy feet upand watched aquiz show onthe TV. Imust have dozedoff, because nexttime I lookedat the clockit was 3o clock andthere was nosign of Johnyet.

"It wouldbe my pleasureand I'll makeit yours also!"I said

"Oops, daddy,just came into get somethingfor my headache.Do you likethe smell ofyour little girl'spanties?"

He pulled outa thick seven-inchcock and asI was alreadybent over infront of himwith my cuntjuices pouring downmy legs Iwas his forthe taking. Ihad got myselfinto such apredicament I wasabout to letthis complete strangerfuck me inany way hewanted.

This was ourfirst time seeing Jen and Rob'snew house, whichthey had justmoved into about6 months ago.So after thecustomary kisses andhandshakes we broughtin the bagsand got thegrand tour. Itwas a splitbedroom house andwe would bestaying on oneside of thehouse. We hadour own accessto the pooland our ownbathroom. In additionto the poolthey also hada hot tublocated on thescreened in patio.

Lewis had tosettle for handshakeswith these womeninstead of hugs,as he didn'tknow them aswell as Deborahknew the men.Now this istotally unfair, hethought, facetiously. It'san outrage.

It was6:30 am whenI opened myeyes. My husbandwas sitting there,staring at me,I could seehis hard onand wondered ifhe was hardbecause I smelledlike such afilthy whore. "Callmy job, I'mnot going in"I said androlled over. Mannynodded and leftthe room. Icould hardly move I was sosore and mypussy and assached. I feltmy pussy hair matted and stickyunder my dressand panties butI didn't care,I just neededto sleep.

We hadnice family dinner together before Iwent to work.Ashley and Ishared somewhat guilty knowing glances andsmiles with eachother whenever Adrianwasn't looking. Ikissed and huggedboth of thembefore I leftfor work. Itwas a prettyquiet shift, sometraffic stops, adomestic and afew house alarmsto go checkout and beforeI knew itthe shift wasover and Iwas pulling intomy driveway. Ichanged out ofmy uniform andtook a quickshower before Itook Adrian overher friend's house.The whole groupwas meeting atJessica's house andthey were allgoing to rideto the airportin one car.I gave Adriana kiss anda hug andwished her agood time beforeI drove back home.

Thanks toJohn Hasty forhis prompt andbrilliant editing.

She startedto the drawers.

Shelooked back atme and said'Took your timethought you wouldbe in herereal quick, don'tjust stand there!'

Herdirty talk enflamed Arnold's animal desire,and he thrusteven harder intoFrancess' tight snatch.Francess was lostin the ecstasyArnold's cock produced in her. Hereyes were tightlyclosed, and herbody swayed tohis rhythm. Wildmoans and shrieksescaped her throat,some quiet, someloud. She couldfeel her climaxbuilding to thepoint of noreturn. After threemore of Arnold'spowerful strokes intoher quivering cunt,her body convulsed in an enormousorgasm, her loudcries echoing inthe room. Herpussy muscles spammed repeatedly, and herentire body shook with the forceof it. "Ohmy god!" shescreamed, and herwords ended ina high-pitched wailof pleasure.

"Do youtwo have anykids?" Janine askedgenuinely curious.

"Would youmind if Ichange into somethingmore casual?"

It wasnice having company on the driveto the officeon Friday. Linwas standing outsidethe door waiting for us whenwe arrived. Iinstructed Sally toshow Lin theropes and checkedmy appointment book.There was a10 o'clock appointmentfor a 26year old couple.They had beenmarried for fiveyears and thefire had goneout of theirsex life andthey wanted meto help rekindlethe flame. Linserved me coffeeand asked ifthere was anythingelse that shecould do forme. Oh, therewas, she lookedappetizing but Ismiled back ather and answered,"Not now dearbut thank youvery much."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home