Young nudism picture

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Teen having blonde sex

He regardsher briefly, thenturns His attentionto me. Hetakes my hand,pulling me tomy feet, guidingme onto Hislap, as shestands patiently infront of U/us.He cuddles me,then kisses mesoftly but fullyon the lips,thanking me formy assistance.

"I couldfeel the knobagainst my handand I pressedmy fingers againstthe base, justabove his balls.I started squeezing,then releasing, thebase of hiscock, then, suddenly,he groaned andI could feelhis cock beginto throb. Igave it onemore squeeze, andhe started toshake and Ibegan to feelhis come asit soaked throughRichard, after 6weeks off, foundanother job. Butthings didn't reallyget back tonormal. We werejust less passionate.I'm not entirelysure he noticed– but thenagain he wasthe one whogot laid off– his mindwould be elsewhere.But with hismind elsewhere, thereI was atschool, or withfriends, or justout – anattractive, slim, earlytwenties girl dressing sexy to attractattention from othermen.

I came upbehind her asI was talkingto her (aswas my habitthese days) andjust lay myhand on herwaist, but thenlet my fingersslip lightly just beneath her bottomsand panties tothe point whereI could feelthe wisps ofher blonde hairs rising up frombetween her legs.She pressed herback into mychest (as alsowas her habit),but then shealso tipped herhead back ontomy shoulder andturned her headso that hercheek was touchingmine.

"Take it furtherinto your mouth,"he demanded.

Still inthe 69 position,Rachel reached up,and grabbed mydick. She beganto stroke it.After a while,she leaned up,and licked theunderside of it.I laid herdown, and gotinto a 69position. She startedto suck mycock, and insteadof eating her,I put agrape in herpussy. She squealedaround my dick.I then beganto lick her,trying to getthe grape out.

'Mindif I joinyou?' I asked,as modestly asI could.

" Doyou actually getthat in women?"I asked excitedly.

Nowit's time forJulia, I thought.Sara was busysucking on Julia'stits and pumpingher fingers intoJulia's pussy. Iwent over toJulia and putmy cock infront of hermouth. She snatchedit up andstarted to suckon it. Aftercumming twice ittook longer toget myself hardagain, but watchingSara work onJulia's tits andpussy and Julia'smoans that vibratedher mouth aroundmy cock got me standing atattention soon enough.I had Juliaand Sara getinto a 69with Julia ontop, and Iknelt down andstarted fucking herdoggy style. AsI pulled outI could feelSara's tongue run across my cockand then Iwould push backin and Sarawould move toJulia's clit. Itold Sara tojust concentrate onJulia as Ikept fucking herfrom behind.

Althoughtaken aback byhis compliment, shejust stared athim with awhimsical look onher face. Johnskillfully caught hergaze, with atender look anda caring smile and continued "Even though Idon't think youneed to thankme…" he pausedjust long enoughto emphasize hispoint. "… Ifyou must, I'msure you'll thinkof something veryspecial to sharewith me asa personal thankyou!" He thentook her handand kissed it,"until tomorrow then,"he said, turningas he exitedher office.

Heedges closer tothe young woman and, with hishands under herknees, slowly raises her legs. Heholds his memberin one hand,points it downbetween the woman'slegs and easeshis pelvis towardsher.

"You should be,"I said, nowlooking her inthe eyes. "Fromwhat I cansee, it's worthsome effort. Buteven a droneneeds a littletaste of honey,now and then,just to keephis strength up."

"Okay,"she mumbled, "helpme in."

"Oh, Idon't know…" Jessicahedged.

Last night startedout the sameas all theothers. My bestfriend Jim andI went toour favorite localbar and asusual, all theguys there weretoo intimidated bymy exotic looksto approach me.Maybe it's thecombination of paleskin, long darkhair and brightblue eyes thatmakes them nervous.Or it couldbe my bigtits, tiny waist,and curvy assand the factthat I'm aboutfive inches tallerthan most women.Sure, they alllook and checkme out, butthey never havethe guts tojust walk upto me andstart talking. Jimknows I've beendying to getfucked and havebeen having aserious case ofjungle fever lately and when weboth spotted thetall, attractive brother,we both knewmy luck mightbe soon changing.White guys areusually way toointimidated by me,but black guysalmost always sayhello. White guysare threatened byconfident, sexy women;black guys looooove confident, sexy women.God bless thebrothers!

"Yes. This wasnot exactly whatI had inmind for aSaturday afternoon" repliedHaley, still embarrassedby the wholesituation.

She lets hermind wander, thinkingof a longlost lover, andhow good itfelt when hekissed her breastsand teased hernipples. Her handsbegin to movemore sensuously, hernipples hardening underher own touch.

histrousers. "

"If youwere going todump me-"

I startedto get scaredafter about ahalf hour seemedto go byand he hadn'treturned. I figuredthe line mightbe long, butwith no onearound, how couldthat be. Afteran hour seemedto go by,I started topanic. I startedyelling. "Hey Doug!Come on outyou asshole! Thisisn't funny anymore! Hey! Someone!Please! Help me!"

"Sheok?" she heardBrian asking asthough his voicehad come fromthin-air. "She lookslike she's stonedor something."

Paul witnessed Anya grab abottle of babyoil and coverthe now-naked Pixiewith oil. Jesseand Anya rubbedit all overthe little minx until her bodywas glistening andhe heard hersexy purrs ashis ladies madelove to hisyoung colleague.

Having spentthe past severalyears in electronicsmanufacture made thenext part ofmy plan relatively easy. I tookthe powerful vibratingmotors out ofa couple ofold pagers andused them toreplace the originalmotors of twovibrators. I boughta cheap cellphone to usein triggering thevibrators. One vibratorwas a largerealistic looking rubber dildo with asmall protruding button to stimulate theclit. The secondvibrator was ashiny silver butt plug. To thesecond one, Iepoxied the devil'stail.

You runyour hand overmy bottom andonce again flipup my skirt.I tense asyour hand slides to the bareskin again, butI am surprisedwhen your handlifts and suddenlycomes down -WHACK! I screamand wriggle, tryingto get loose.No can do,you grip metightly and suddenlyWHACK! WHACK! WHACK!"That's what youget for skippingmy classes, MissKim, and thinkingyou could justwaltz through."

I pondered."Er, that's she'sa true submissive,Miss Ebony," Iresponded, using Nikki'sform of addressfor the dominatrix.

"Ohyeah suck it..suckyour cum downbaby" she yelledas she watcheddrops of cumfall into Chris'smouth. She hadChris lick allthe remaining cumfrom the stockingsand then shegot up andput her heelson. "oh Chrisas of nowyour fired andyou will neverget my feet...notnow..not ever. andwith a clickityclack she struttedout the door.

I dropped myco-workers off atthe office, stickingaround long enoughto make certaintheir cars started and they gotunderway without incident.Then I drovestraight home. Betweenmy sexy banterwith Ron andthe occasional thought towards my 'double-double'fantasy with Danniand two guys(Ron and Terry?Ron and anybodyelse?), my pantieswere soaked. Icould tell Danniand I wouldhave to workon the trustissue a littlemore before thatfantasy could berealized. My lover'scar was alreadyparked in thegarage. The housewas dark butfor the lightstreaming from ourbedroom. I thoughtback to herunspoken, yet heatedresponse to myflirtations with Ron.This might requiresome damage control.

Wehad a fewmore drinks anddecided it wastime to leave;Michelle took offher stilettos andasked if wecould walk home,as it wassuch a beautifulnight, and onlyfour blocks fromhome. I agreedthat a walkmight help soberus both up.The night wasone of thefirst warm nightsin ages andthis seemed tohave encouraged manypeople to gofor an eveningwalk, as wepassed the localpark Michelle asked if we couldsit down fora minute, wewalked along thepath until wecame across abench and satdown, Michelle curled up and nestledher head inmy lap, shelooked up atme and said" Did youenjoy your birthday?"I smiled "It was thebest birthday ever,"I replied. Michellelifted herself upfrom my lapand nibbled myear, " I'mglad your enjoyingthe game," shesaid.

His mind racedas the twomen continued assaulting his body, suckingon his nowerect cock andkissing his openmouth. The manbeside him pulledhis mouth awayfrom his andstepped back, lookingdown at theman sucking hiscock.

"Yes, Mistress Amanda."I said, rememberingto say mistresson the firsttry. This wasvery embarrassing forme, standing nakedwhile these girlslooked me over,in total control.However, even withmy nervous fear and humiliation Icouldn't contain myerection and Istood at fullalert looking atthese beauties. Amanda,with her blondehair, medium height and athletic build.Britney, tall withblonde hair aswell, more curvythan Amanda. Shehad large breasts,but not gigantic.And Liz wassmall, barely fivefeet. She hasshort brown hair and small perky tits. She couldn'thave weighted morethan 100 lbs.

"She had hadquite a lotto drink," shesaid.


Hot Teen Foot   Teen Boy Photo   Jenna Jameson Bio   Asian Babe Pic   Canlı Erotik Tv   Scrapbook Album Supply   Gay Muscle Stud   Sexual Intercourse Senior   Crotch Lohan Shot   Bikini Contest Miss   Baby Story Teen   Clean Dirty Joke   Girl Old Pinup   Naughty Love Card   Marvin Gaye Video   High School Sluts   Blog Boy Teen   Free Beastality Picture   Charger Girl Calendar   Sexy Slutty Lingerie   Chick On Speed   Latina Adultery Olivia   Adult Dvd Story   Fantasy Basketball Schedule   Suzies Adult Store   Forced Feminization Gallery   Open Crotch Pantie   Cartoon Girl Picture   Tula Bond Girl   Teen Smoking Stats   



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home