Young nudism picture

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Nude lesbian family photos

"I surehope the guysenjoyed themselves withoutme?" he groaned

"YesDavid, I do."

Shepulled up herjeans. What thehell was goingon here? Shecouldn't even masturbateanymore? Apparently, thatdamn fantasy hadtaken over completely.Well, okay -only one thingto do Atthat moment thedoor eased open.No one wasscheduled to bein the roomat the moment.He felt hisbreath caught inhis throat. Theperson approached thebed.

I continued rubbing his bare skin.I started usingmy mouth totouch him. Ilove the feelof skin onmy lips. Imade my wayup his body,first touching, thenkissing all ofhis skin. Ilove the feelof his chest,shoulder, and neck.I started kissing his jaw andhe turned tome and pushedme down onthe bed andslammed his mouthonto mine. Hiswarm tongue slid into my mouthand explored slowly.When he wasdone, I movedmy tongue intohis mouth. Ourhands were rubbing,and his handswere untucking myshirt and feelingmy skin.

"Oh wow,you squirted!" Julieexclaimed.

"As longas you'll keepme." Crystal said.

Ourson looked atme, wonder andincredulity writ large on his face,and then athis mother. Likea man ina dream hegot up andwalked over tohis bed wherehis mother lay waiting for him,nude and inviting.

Ina way thathad the remarkableclarity that onlycomes of drink,Karen said, "youknow what?" Charlotteraised an eyebrow."You know Ibet Mark wouldlove to showoff to morethan just me.I mean he'sa real exinibition - exhebishunest." Shecoughed to coverthe slurring andcaught Charlotte's crookedgrin. "Well countme in," shegiggled then said,"ooo, what aboutwhat's her face- Angela? Isn'tshe off tosome new jobout of town?Why don't weget her alongand then wecan all watchhim - kindof a goingaway present forher."

Mike had beautifullydeveloped legs fromhis biking andhis track workouts.The calf muscleswere large andtight and itactually took someeffort to pushinto them withmy fingers. Itwas a pleasureto be ableto squeeze thesebeautiful leg muscles,and I dida lot ofkneading on theupper back ofthe leg. Withthe massage tohis legs wasadditional massage tohis feet, whichnow faced mefrom another angle.On one stroketo his upperleg where hislower leg wasresting on myshoulder, his footwas right atmy face andI could runmy nose alongit.

You mightbe asking whyit was thatI was shavingmy pussy whenall the guyordered was ablow job. Hedid order just a blow job--anda fantasy. Itsounded a littlestrange to mewhen I gotthe call, butlike I saidit's good money.I was toldthat for thetime I waswith the man,I would beNicole, an 18year old bare,innocent virgin, andhis daughter. Iwas told whereto be sittingwhen he cameback to hisroom, how Ishould be dressed,and how Ishould look.

"Hmmm,"Chris murmured asshe thought itover. "I'd haveto say mylegs. Al alwayswants me towear mini-skirts 'cuzhe says theyshow off mysexy legs."

Then Shellypushed even harder;she was determinedto get meto break. Asshe lubed upher fine bod,she started moaning.'Ohhhh, Steven. Itfeels so goodto be nakedout here...Mmmmm...I feellike I'm high!You should tryit! I betyou'll love ittoo. Go on,take your clothesoff and benaked with me.Mmmm....No one willknow...' She wassqueezing her slipperytits as shespoke, and herlegs spread abit more witheach breath shetook. She wantedme to lookat her pussy.I could soonsee that itwas wet withher inner uicesand those prettypink lips hadswollen a bit.She was asturned on asme. I knewthat she expectedto balk ather request, andmaybe even calla halt tothe procedings, soI didn't. Idecided to acton my truefeelings, before shecould use themagainst me. Andmy true feelings were that Iwanted to fuckher badly. Shehad been teasingme mercilessly allday; she deservedwhat was coming.I called herbluff and usedmy secret weapon.

"Weneed to makeit glisten likeyou've just given him a blowjob. Why don'tyou lick it."

SMACK

I nuzzled innext to himand still holdinghis hand pushed it against myboob and removedmy hands. Theball was inhis court. "Connie,my darling sister,are we startingsomething here? Ithink that ifwe do thatthere will beno turning theclock back."

She continuedto whip me,until we bothcame.

My name isRobert. I ama 25 yearold 6"1' malewith blonde hair and striking features.Up until 2years ago, Iconsidered myself completelyheterosexual, but theevents of adrunken night led me to exploremy other side.I only wishI had doneit sooner.

then.

As wepacked our suitcases I toldJill she didn'tneed any pantiesor bras. Iput just theone bra inthat I gotspecial. I toldher they wouldjust take upspace in thesuitcase. She smiled.

Gettingto my knees,I crawled betweenher splayed legs.I could seeMidnite laying onthe edge ofthe bed, butI did nottry to wakeher or evenwonder how shecould remain asleep.I was tooconsumed by myneed to burymy erection inthe white woman'sinviting slit.

He likedher. She wasaverage build andheight, but hada vibrant facethat shone whenshe smiled; usuallywith an impishovertone that hefound increasingly attractive.

"ThankGod," Merlin muttered,walking back overto her. "Untrainedand panicked, andyou as powerfulas you are..."He shuddered. "Youwill, one day,be more thancapable of protectingyourself from menlike him. Iknow it doesn'tchange what happenedtoday, but..."

as Ireturned to classon Monday.

"Uh uh...notyet." She smiled.She went tothe bag shebrought from homeand pulled outone of hersilk scarves. Shewent to puton Wade's face.She was shockedwhen he stoppedher.

"Do youwant to comein out ofthe rain?" Ilapuasked her gently."Or I couldcome out there."

Hebegan to pumphard and knewhe was reachingsome invisible goalwhen she beganto sob. Heknew that hewas not hurtingher, as hehad fucked hermuch harder before.He was awareshe was justreleasing her pent-upemotions, and gettingher body ready to have anotherorgasm.

"Ok Mom.

"Well,now, that's agood thing, see,'cause me andT, we gonnabe here awhile, but Iguess you heardthat. We needto lay lowa few days,and you gonnabe right herewith us, and,well... You heardT. He ain'thad no pussybut his righthand for about6 months. Me?I been innearly a years,so, I figger,sooner or later,nature gonna take its course. Knowhatimean?"

"Likeyour boobs, doll!"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home