Young nudism picture

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Gay ass sex lingerie

Are youhard yet?

"This willteach you myname baby girl."He placed hishands on eitherside of herhead and archedhis hips aboveher head. Ina blink ofan eye hebegan to poundinto her mouth.Back and PrincessMarie-Vigneta sighed. Howbeautiful the worldwas as shelooked at itfrom her father'sside.

"Well tobe honest, yesshe does" andwith that hegrabbed the backof Dharma's headand pulled herto his mouth,his tongue parting her lips androaming the interiorof her mouth.Dharma responded inkind and shefelt her husbandscock as hebegan grinding hiships into herpelvis, "Do youwant to fuckher Greg" Dharmawhispered into hisear, her handnow pulling downhis zipper. "Fuckyes" he repliedas Dharma's handreleased his throbbingcock and beganto slowly wank it. "I canarrange that foryou darling, ifyour good", "Really"he asked ashe slowly liftedher blouse andbegan to pulland tweak hernipples. "Oh yesno problem atall" Dharma replied"but there's oneproviso" she saidas her handpulled and kneadedat his balls."Yeah, what's that"Greg asked hishand now traveleddown his wife'sflat stomach andpushed into thewaistband of hershorts.

To my shockNicole whispered intomy ear "Thatwas so hot".She had apparentlyentered our homewithout anyone noticing.Jim positioned himselfbehind my wifeand took overfucking her ass.Nicole got ontoher knees andbegan to deepthroat my cock.There is somethingso remarkable abouta woman whocan inhale anentire cock. Iremembered thinking howstrange to havethe neighbor sucking my cock thathad just beeninside my wife'sass. Nicole didn'tseem to mindand was anexpert at givinghead. She suckedslowly and deeply.It wasn't longuntil her nosewas pushing onmy stomach asmy cock wasburied down herthroat.

"I havetoday off anddid not feellike getting dressed,"Penny giggled, "Theair should befixed tomorrow, though."

"Yes."Such a simpleword. With thatone syllable Roan embraced me pullingme into thehouse back intohis bed andinto his life.

Ireplied nervously, "HiHector. How arethings with you?"

"Whattime?" I asked.

"...Andthe sickest part about the wholething while Itore myself upabout it wasthat the reasonfor that joyin those girls'cries of passion...were my owntwo sons...they wereresponsible for thatand there Iwas keeping myselfup late atnight fixating overit...Ida...it broke myheart...but at somepoint it alsobroke my willto fight it..."

LastTime...

"OW…. DADDYIT HURTS" Sarahscreamed as thehead forced it'sinsistent way intoher. I stoppedfor a minute..letting the sensationof her assbeing ripped openbegin to subside…

Hewas hurting meso I offeredto take over.I placed myfeet flat onthe bed atthe back ofmy thighs andspread my kneesas far asI could. Thenused my middleand index finger of my righthand to spreadmy lips sothat he couldsee what hewanted.

"Um, you'rewelcome?"

One thing neverchanges with mydates. I haveheard them whistle,grunt, moan andgroan and Ihave heard someof my femaledates scream... Ihave sucked andfucked their cocksand cunts, drunktheir semen andslurped their cream.I have hadtheir cocks buried down my throatto their balls;rutting my streamingpussy or reamingmy hot hungryasshole. I havesucked and fuckedtheir pussies andtongue and fingerfuckedtheir tight Hersheyhighways...BUT...swinging girls. Ihave NEVER onceheard one ofthem speak.

"Onlyif they're you,my love," repliedMark with agrin. He layback and closedhis eyes ashis wife workedher fingers upand down hisshaft. "Mmm, that'sgood," he saidas Lorna teased under the headof his cockwith her thumb.

Carol pulled herbreast away andmoved over hismanhood. Grasping it,she slowly slidit along herslit. "Ahh ...yeaaa that's it... Rub mycock over yourhot juicy pussy"Rick moaned. Hecould feel herjuices covering hiscock head. Whenshe slid itover and aroundher extended clit,Rick felt hiscock jump withdesire. He grabbedher luscious breasts as she movedhis cock furtherdown her slit.He felt herwarmth engulf hiscock when shepushed it insideher tunnel.

"I thoughtperhaps Master youwould like torelax a littlebefore we wentout." I helpyou out ofyour clothes andyou climb intothe warm water.Leaning over ibegin to messageyour shoulders getting the kinks outworking the musclesgood...feeling them loosenup and youstarting to relax.Taking the washclothi lather yourbody up andi rub thecloth down yourbody. You reachup and pullme into thetub with you.Laughing, you beginto wash mybody off too.

forth,back and forth,her lips skimmedup and downhis shaft ashe guided itin inch byinch.

My cock wasbegging to befreed so Idropped my pantsas well. Hewas once againgetting ready tocum and heasked her whereshe wanted it.Her reply didnot surprise me.She told himto cum onher tits. Hepulled it outand started tojerk off onher tits, whileI did thesame.

"Well I amnot going toget anywhere likethis."

"Very good, slut.Now, let's seeif I canmake you cumon my dick,"I said asI removed thedildo from herpussy. With thedildo gone, allof her wetnesswas released andflooded down herthighs.

"And what's that?"I asked him.

Shecouldn't stand toremain alone inthe house thethree of themhad shared sinceshe was born.To get awayfrom the painshe accepted hermom's older sister'soffer to comeand stay withthe only familyshe now hadleft.

"We share asecret."

"Hi Tim," Idahosaid, in aquieter voice. "HiIdaho," the 18-year-oldgrinned cheekily. "I'msure looking forward to fucking youagain!" Idaho remembered the fuck hehad given herat the conclusionof the SexSlave International show,a 10-stroke mouthfuck, a 20-stroketit fuck anda 40-stroke cuntfuck, only hehadn't lasted evento the 30thstroke in herpussy!

I liftmy knees andopens my legseven wider, losingmyself in eroticfantasy. Soon thewet, squishy noisesI'm making andmy accelerated breathing drown out thesounds of thehouse.

"The usual way,"she told him,"by making love to you! Didn'tyou know thatis how womenget pregnant?" shejoked.

Julie simply didn'tcare. Anything toupset her mom.She knew thiswould upset hermom even more.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home