Young nudism picture

Monday, October 8, 2007

Amateur nude celeb post

"Carol. Iwant you toget one thingstraight. This ismy retribution, notKay's. She ishelping in herprofessional capacity. Whenshe took herfirst three picturesthis notice wasin the background."

"Charley,"She said. "Wouldyou rather havean ugly divorce,or would yourather the wholeugly marriage just disappeared?"

I slideback and fortha little faster.

Ileft her there,as As thesethoughts raced throughmy mind Abby went stark red with embarrassment.

Last year,a beautiful modelgirl friend ofmine convinced meand my buddyJohn to goalong with herto this extravaganza.

Ifound the thoughtof a threesomeintriguing and thefact she wasdoing it forhim and askingme made mefeel - thissounds strange- butit made mefeel almost honoredshe would ask.

Idefinitely did. It'swhite mesh andthe top issimply two smalltriangles of clothconnected with strings.The bottom isonly a singlesmall triangle andstrings.

His cocksprang into view.It was justbeginning swell butwas still pointingdown. He wasabout 5" evenwhen limp, andmoderately thick, andbeautifully circumcised. Iknelt down, tookhis stiffening member into my righthand and justgazed at it.The head ofhis cock perfectlyformed, the shaftsmooth, and hisballs tight inhis scrotum. Ibegan to strokeit and itgot bigger, stifferand began topoint straight up.I caressed itall around withmy hand untilit looked likeit was perfectlyerect.

I was reallytired and helooked and soundedrather harmless. Well,I couldn't tellfor sure inthat stupid suit and fake beard.

"Here, it's aVodka & Lemonade,"he told hersoftly, "to sootheyour nerves."

"Why don'tyou move tothe foot ofthe bed andkiss my feetgirl. Then maybeI'll think aboutletting you cum."

"Wow."I considered whatthat meant "Youmean you haven'tgotten off intwo weeks?"

"That's nota problem. I'llwake you intime."

When we wereall safely inCeri's room, Jackiesaid," I feelso horny, Iwant to touchmyself!"

He kissed meon the mouthas we trodwater in thedeep end, hisbody all gleamingand shiny. "Master,"he asked, inthat oh-so-fuckin' properLimey accent whenwe'd disengaged, "Ireally need anejaculation. Do youthink that's possible?"

"Ioffer you achoice, Mr. Douglas.Either you submitto me, andprovide me withthe pleasure Idesire, or Iwill take action against you andruin you completely.There is noother choice, andno negotiations. Oneor the other.What will itbe, Mr. Dougls?"

"Andthen the otherman says thatblokes go thereto stick theircocks into girls'cunts. And youcan't say anythingbecause your mouthis full, butyou nod, andhe shoves hisbig cock intoyou. And he'sfucking you sohard that yourlittle hat falls off. And meanwhileI'm standing onthe top ofthe cliff wondering where the hellyou've gone."

I justhad to havethis man's cockin my mouth.When he finallystood up, hepushed me tomy knees, unzippedhis black leatherpants, and pulledout his marvelouscock. Not quitehard, it hungthickly above myhead. He steppedcloser and offeredit to mylips.

An old manin a cardiganwith a pipeslowly walked outof the backroom. He lookedstrangely at Terrenceor a minute."Who are youcalling for, lad?There's no onehere but me."He lit hispipe.

shesettled back intothe chair, legsspread wide andnearly naked, outin the eveningair. "It's sonice out here.Hurry!", she saidagain as Idashed off towash. That's whenmy plan coalesced.I rushed upstairs and quickly readied my favorite fromher collection oftoys, and somesex gel. Ihad a planfor really working her over tonight!

Thehit man hung up, and returnedhis attention tothe target. Shewas kneeling infront of theman, kneading thenow-limp penis. Itrefused to thickenunder her caresses,and when hemoved the crosshairsto the manhe saw anger in the face.He shouted atthe blonde womanwho had justbrought him toorgasm twice infifteen minutes, andthe hit man could guess atwhat they werearguing about. "Youbrought the heavyartillery, but youforgot extra ammunition,"he chuckled.

Tammyslapped Kevin acrossthe face.

"Well, wewon't have thatthen." He clappedhis hands andall three youngpeople stopped andwaited for hisorders.

"I-I'm sorry Sir…"

"Iknow," he said,smiling sinisterly. "Ithurt to hearwhat you'd beendoing every afternoonwith your assistant,too." Lips ina firm line,he brought thecrop down hardagain across herleft nipple. Edithsquealed.

We both laughedafter I saidit.

"Hey, look!"Tommy said. "There'sa police car."At the sametime he saidit, he pointedin the directionof the policecar. Tina andher ex-husband automaticallylooked in thedirection the youngman was pointing.

Sensinghe might menew at thisI unzipped him"let me helpyou with that"and smiled mischievouslysubserviently! I slidmy hand betweenhis legs tohis firm ass and ran itforward to hiscrotch, unzipped hisjeans and pulledout a healthy7.5 inch cockabout 2 inches thick. I letout a softmoan as Ileaned in andkissed Rick's head.I could feelhis cock respondto that andgrow slightly pushing against my lips.I swirled mytongue around andover his thehead of hiscock, then Iran my tonguedown the undersideof his shaftopening my mouthI suckle inone of Ricksballs as Islowly rolled hisshaft in myfingers.

I slid myhands up againand pulled hertop over herhead, then reachedbehind and unhookedher bra. Assoon as herbeautiful breasts wereexposed, I loweredmy head andtook her leftnipple into mymouth; running mytongue all aroundit, feeling theskin tighten andthe small budharden in mymouth.

"Yeah, bitemy nipples honey...They haven't beentouched for longtime... ummmmmmmm... Yeah...Bite them." shemoaned.

Retro opened hiseyes and lookeddown his body…she was kneltbetween his legswith a gentlesmile on herface. He watchedher as shelooked at hiscock, and thelittle pool ofpre-cum on hisstomach. That imagewould stay withhim forever, thelook of totallust on herface as sheleant up andlapped at thepre-cum, long licksuntil she'd lickedit all up.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home